Tuesday, January 13, 2009

12 on 12

Last year I heard about this thing called 12 on 12. It's where you take 12 pictures each month on the 12th of the month. Surely it was started by someone who felt the didn't take enough pictures as it is. ;) Anyways. I decided to do that this year. I thought it would be need to track a few things during the year such as gas prices, mileage on my car and so on. So here is January's 12!

















The table at the end of the day.

















Our mailbox












Miles on my car.
















Goodnight, sweetie!
















Price of gas at our gas station.
















My apron!
















Cooper!












Sarah's new chart system.
















Done with coffee.














A layout I started today.
















Andy at the end of the day - he worked both at the shop and Volleyball tonight.
















I didn't quite get my 12 in on the 12th... this is Sarah and Andy leaving this morning - on the 13th. :D

1 comment:

islandgirl said...

LOVE that apron, I'm guessing you picked the fabric yourself, right?