Monday, January 5, 2009

More Snow Pics




Ok, here is the last (we sure hope!) snow pictures. The snow was over 18 inches and took down some powerlines that run behind our home... fun. Here is the view of Sarah's swing set. I love how deep the snow is around her swing (which she struggles to get into a bit - that's how high off the ground it is). I would say it's all gone now, but it's snowed a few times since this all melted off. We had about an inch last night, but thankfully it was gone by morning!
In other weather related news, once all this snow melted off (by about New Years), it started POURING rain... over 4 inches in one day. So the night of the 1st was spent up very very late using the shop vac downstairs trying to keep up with the water coming into our basement. I'll post pictures later this week. A basement remodel is up next for us, I guess.

No comments: