
This of course made me very grateful for my cute little prep bowl set from Pampered Chef ... eight bowls WITH lids for only $20.00. I use these bowls for Sarah's lunches, leftovers, butter, all kinds of things. And clearly they are even a better deal than I had realized!!

I know it sounds corny, but I just love my pampered chef things. It's nice to have products that work as they should and make my life easier. Spatulas that don't fall apart or warp in the pan. A garlic press to make you crave garlic. Measuring cups that make you HAPPY to measure. **Sigh***
Leave a comment on my blog and say HI! and I'll put you in a drawing to win a few PC goodies!!!
If you don't have the address of my Pampered Chef Store, leave a comment on the blog and I'll email it to you.
2 comments:
i love anything small!. I have prep bowls, little bowls, measuring cups...i'll have to look at those pc bowls again.
I love litle bowls, little plates...little almost anything. I'll have to look at those bowls again. I had a great time the other night. Joey
Post a Comment