Thursday, September 24, 2009

Lots of baby pictures!

Here is a handful of baby pictures. We don't have our photo editing software loaded on our computer so you'll have to forgive that they are in need of cropping or color adjusting...

















I took this picture today - Ezra is 10 days old and a good napper.







































Not much cuter than baby toes, is there?













Ezra might be a thumb sucker, he keeps trying to get it in his mouth and actually did suck his thumb for a bit today.





























My cousin Kristene came and helped us out for a few days. She was a godsend and loved on us all real good!

















Sarah is a great big sister and loves to read to Ezra. She also is great at snuggling and kissing him, too!













Proud Papa.













Look at the scale - 9lbs 10 oz. wow!

















Another proud papa picture. He actually liked wearing those scrubs! Of course, he wasn't about to go under the knife, was he?! lol!

We've been home for a week now and in some ways we're settling in real well. In other ways, we're hitting the hard part: Ezra is up a few times a night to eat and that's leaving us very tired. Ezra is a sweet baby though with an easy temperment and we're enjoying him very much. I have a hard time letting him sleep during the day because I just want to snuggle with him! I mean, who can put down a baby that cute?? ;)

I'm definitely feeling blessed. That's for sure.

No comments: