http://familyfey.blogspot.com/
Sarah lost her first tooth this week!
I tried to take some pics of Ezra who is now ONE MONTH OLD yesterday and he didn't cooperate so well. Gotta love his cute baby pout, though!
Sarah didn't want to be left out of the photo session.
When I hold Ezra, I think he's small and cute. When I lay him down and look at him, I can't believe how big and long he is!
Sleeping babies are always the cutest!
I finally got around to ordering a few pictures from Costco so I can scrapbook and found this little gem mixed in with the photos. Very cute!
This week was my first week back with Max, my daycare boy, full time. It was fun to have Max back and Sarah loved playing with him again. Mostly, I was tired from the constant breast feeding which leaves me unable to get any housework done and makes it harder to supervise the kids very well.
Andy also started back as a volleyball referee. He said it went really well, but I'm certain that he's also very tired.
Ezra's doing great and is still just SO CUTE. I've done a little bit of scrapbooking and am looking forward to picking up some photos at Costco today and scrapping them later.
Sarah's birthday is coming up and I finally placed an order (from birthday express) for her halloween costume (Snow White, I guess that means Ezra can be Sleepy) and her birthday party supplies. We found some fairy themed items and some other unicorn items that we'll mix together and it will be like her german Lillifee and Unicorn that she loves so much. Now to think of the rest of the party plans and so on.
And then there is Christmas to start thinking about too... oh my. It's crazy season, isn't it?!
1 comment:
Micah lost his first tooth just a week or so before Sarah lost hers!
Post a Comment