Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Week 14: Lemon!

Baby is now 3 1/2 inches long ... as long as a lemon. I can really feel it moving around in my and my abdominal muscles are sore from the stretching. This is the beginning of my second trimester and I am not nauseous any more. My energy is coming back. However, the baby seems to be sucking my brains away from me. I can't think clearly or remember things right now. Yep, I'm that cute dopey preggo lady!!

Things around here are pretty good. Andy is off from Volleyball this week, it's so nice to have him home every night! We're talking about maybe putting in some container gardens in our back yard for free produce. I really don't care for gardening, but with this economy, we think we should give this a try. Sarah doesn't have spring break for a few more weeks (her school does Easter Break), but I'm personally going to enjoy having OMSI and other such venues to ourselves during her break. My sister called the other day to ask when "Camp Becca" was. Last year Rebecca had Sarah over for a few days during spring break (not overnight) and they baked, painted, and explored to their hearts content. Oh! Sarah's reading has really taken off the past few months. Last night she read most of "Snuggle Puppy" to me! My baby sure is growing up!

Ok, that's all for now, sorry for such a boring post. I hope your day is blessed and sunny!

No comments: