Monday, April 6, 2009

An Avacado Sized Boxer!



Baby Fey is now 4 1/2 inches long and moving around like a boxer in training!! He especially loves to box at my stomach after I've eaten. While it's nice that he's not tap dancing on my bladder, really, I would like to enjoy my meal without the rumble in the tummy afterwards!! Our ultrasound has been scheduled for 5/8 - my birthday! We can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl!! Other than the baby boxing, I'm feeling great!

This weekend we'll be celebrating Easter at my dad's house. I need to make a few desserts to take, but am brain dead on thinking of some yummy ideas.
Do you have any ideas?

Basically, I'm always brain dead these days! I forgot to change the alarm from our "weekend wake up time" to Andy's "weekday wake up time" last night. Fortunately insomnia is getting me and I was awake at 530 this morning!!!

After Easter, Sarah has a week off from school for Easter Break. Our plans include Powells Books, OMSI, and 2 days at Auntie Becca's "Camp Becca" :D I need to come up with another idea or two, but am waiting to see what the weather will be like.

I've also started planning out some summer activites. Hopefully Oma and Opa will pay for some of the German Camp again this summer. Sarah had such a great time there last year. And her school has 2 weeks of Vacation Bible School that she can go to - LOVE her school! So between camp and swim lessons, I hope we can keep Sarah busy and time flying. :D

Andy got his first sunburn of the season. I DID remind him to wear sunscreen. But did he??? NOoooooooo. lol! Today it's supposed to be 77* here (near 25 C*) and I hope to get outside with the kids for some spring fun. The mailbox planters are needing their annual spring cleaning. :D

I hope you are doing well, happy, healthy, and blessed!

No comments: