The past days have really been nice in a very ordinary way. Andy took Sarah up to Mt Hood to play in the snow on Saturday so I had a nice quiet day to myself. I did some shopping for Sarah's Easter dress and some maternity clothing for myself, had dinner out, and had a very enjoyable day. How blessed am I to get to do such things? How blessed are we to have a Daddy and Daughter who love each other so much and delight in doing fun stuff together?
Sunday was church and then the most FABULOUS nap with Andy. But not before Sarah modeled all her new clothes for us. How blessed to get to stare at our beautiful daughter and marvel at how God has made her. Then I went to church where they had a worship concert. You just KNOW that was a blessing! Amazing music and so nice to get to visit with my Father who loves me so. And After THAT, my friend Joey and I and her daughters went out to eat at my FAVORITE restaurant, Chez Jose ! Yummmmm!
And all throught these wonderful days, there is a baby growing in my tummy, and I actually feel pretty good. Wow! Blessed! I am Blessed Indeed!
I hope you are not only being blessed, but feeling blessed, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment