http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wg_L0wGTyA
According to babycenter.com the baby is now 2 inches long and the size of a lime. Of course, thinking of having a lime inside me makes me think of the old Harry Nillson song "Put the Lime in the Coconut". A classic favorite. I hope you'll enjoy this silly Kermit The Frog version of that song and get a giggle over our little lime.
I'm feeling much better these days. The nausea has calmed down a lot and I'm just tired a lot.
We've all recovered from that nasty cold going around - FINALLY. Sarah even got an ear infection from it, poor girl! But, she was a trouper and recovered quickly.
I'm starting to feel DESPERATE for spring. This weekend we've had snow and hail. A LOT of HAIL. I dont know if I've ever seen so much at once here in Oregon. Sunday afternoon it hailed and covered the lawn with a blanket of white that was still there in the morning. Very strange! So, if you've seen the sun, PLEASE send it our way!
My friend Linda and her kids were here this weekend while we went to the CKC Scrapbook Convention. Linda and I had fun and created some cool things. I'll post pictures later. :D It's always good to spend time with Linda!
No comments:
Post a Comment