
Here is my sis, Rebecca, in her apron. I chose this fabric from http://www.millendstore.com/ (which was nearly flooding the other day too... that Mill Creek was HIGH!) just for her. I retrospect, I should have chose a thicker fabric. None-the-less, the sis loves the cool orange and purple of this apron. Hey, Bec, there's another ORANGE blog entry for you!

Here is my mom in her purple teacup apron.
And here is Patty in her Heather Bailey print apron. She was so thrilled to get an apron like this - she said her mom used to make aprons like this for her for Christmas. Sounds like I'm Patty's favorite now ;)
Cheryl is very eager to help out in any way Heather so I was able to talk her into one last apron despite the fact that she was moving. Did I mention just how awesome Cheryl is?? How blessed am I to have friends like her!!!

Cheryl kept going on and on about finding just the right Ric Rac for Patty's apron and how she had to special order it (cuz she doesn't live near Mill End Store like I do!) and how great it looked once it was on the apron. I didn't see the apron till it arrived here. I promptly ran to the computer and told her I needed another apron, there was no way I could give this one away and how on earth did SHE manage to part with it???!!! Unfortunately, Patty loved it, so I didn't get to keep it for myself. :(
Anyways, Patty's apron sure came out great with all this lucious brown ric rak on it. Here is a picture of the pocket detail.

I have a beautiful apron too, but I forgot to get someone to take a picture of me in mine. I've had a cold and the brain cell is very clogged up at the moment!! I'll get Andy to take one of me tonight or something.
So, long apron strings short, If you need a very very beautiful Apron, shoot me an email and I'll hook you up with my friend Cheryl. :D

Here is a great pic of two of the cutest guys around!
Taken on NY at midnight. :wub:
1 comment:
isOh, those ARE cute!
Post a Comment