I ought to enter an ugly wallpaper contest, huh?? This is the last of the kitchen wallpaper which the trash collectors took away this morning. Hallelujah!!!(oh, and for those in the know - I keep the vodka AND duct tape in that cupboard there!)
The beginnings of a little something something for above the fireplace...
Nearly complete dining room now with our WONDERFUL GRAFFITI!!! :D


3 comments:
I'm totally diggin' the canvases over the fp...way cool!!!
That cabinet with the vodka & duct tape? I NEEEEEEEEEDDD one of those!!!
The weeds in the front yard are the prettiest I've seen. ;)
I'm puzzled that Tracey didn't think to already have a "utility" cabinet such as ours ;) Just checkin' up on you because I miss the harassment!
LOL, I had that exact peeling wallpaper in my rental house a few years back, stupidly enough, we didn't remove it until AFTER we were leaving! I love the new kitchen though, WOW! Can't wait to see you here in Utah soon!
Post a Comment