Anyone else about dying of boredom without LM this week?? How about a game of LM Blog Tag??
Here is a list of blogs that belong to fellow LMers. Visit them and leave them a comment. Then make a list of LM blog links on YOUR blog and come back here and leave me a linked comment to your blog so I can harass your friends like you harassed mine. :P
Mestebla: http://mestebla.blogspot.com/
Musigal: http://www.kerriosity.blogspot.com/
Mandipig: http://www.mandimiller.blogspot.com/
Becca: http://beccasblankslate.blogspot.com/
Jen Kalyn (check out her ultrasound pics!): http://www.kalynfamilyadventures.blogspot.com/
Kysha: http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/viewofthebay/
Montana's Mom: http://diaryofamadcaucasianwoman.blogspot.com/
Angie: http://www.randomangie.blogspot.com/
Simply Susan: http://simplysusanslife.blogspot.com/
Clarice: http://islandgirlinutah.blogspot.com/
KaraH: http://karahenrysblog.blogspot.com/
NikkiH:http://nikkihobbs.blogspot.com/
AnnaMarie: http://annamariemondro.blogspot.com/
Hopefully LM will be back up soon.
In other news, the il's flight from germany was canceled. They think they will now be here on Monday but haven't sent us new flight info yet. :D
4 comments:
You, my dear, are somethin' else LOL. Will you still be my friend even if I DON'T have a blog? ;-) IF I do leave comments for the others - I'm agonna tell 'em it's all yer fault!
I think we need Toos to get a blog! I'm playing!
Waving hi Miss Melissa!!! That house of yours is looking good. So the inlaws arrival is postponed a few days, you know what that means...they have to stay longer now:D Love Ya!
LOL thanks for the tag! :) I am playing catch-up now that I am back from vacation! :))
Post a Comment