Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Random Pictures

Playing a bit of catch up today with pictures...




GONE BABY GONE!!!!!! (ugly bathroom wallpaper!)


Wonderful Graffiti samples on my beautiful dining room wall. I have to say they sent me my order slightly different than I ordered. When I emailed them about it they apologized and said they would get my order out to me correctly asap. No excuses, no ignoring me, just "sorry, we'll make it right". Now THAT is good customer service!!

The coolest girl in the coolest hangout this summer!!



A cute pic of sis. Don't ask her to drive. Don't ask her to smile. Just ask her to get in he bathtub! ;)

Something you don't see everyday. :D

ohhhhhhhhhh!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Love my two loves!


I totally didn't have the settings on my camera (whose battery was dying at that very moment) right, but it's still a cool pic.


I'm not saying who beat the boy. Just that he has a big ol' shiner. Poor kid, it took good week to go away. Good thing God makes boys extra tough!!

(ok, ok! He tried to climb a bookshelf and fell off. No one beat him! sheesh!)

Still paint crazy in this house. The living, dining, entry, lower entry, hallway, and bathroom are done. Sis is painting the laundry and downstairs bath blue and orange this week and I'm stripping the kitchen out. So much fun!!!

Sarah had german camp for the last two weeks and this week has VBS at Little Lambs. Love that place!

I bought some canvas's yesterday at Michaels and some texture paint for a project to go on the fireplace. It's just paint so far, but I'm excited about it!!

Ok, that's it. I know that's not much, but really, not much going on except painting...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, girlie! Just stopped by to say HEY, and how much does it suck that the boards are down till the weekend??? Sheesh!!!

Your painting project is HOLY MOLY WOW sized!!! Sounds like you're gonna have a whole new house when all is said and done. Go you wit' yo' bad self!!! ;)

Hey - are you seriously OK with the 2 night vs. 3 night issue? Let me know at traewilder at bex dot net. I need to let Jackie know for sure.

Ciao, girlie! ;) Have a good week!