Sunday, May 2, 2010


Due to a last minute change in plans, Andy's parents came to the US on a trip some cousins had intended to take with Andy's Uncle Herbert.  They are traveling all over BC, Washington, and Oregon.  This weekend they were here in good old Milwaukie, Oregon.

Picture #1 Oma with Ezra.  He knows a good hug when he gets one!
Picture #2  Ezra pulling himself up on his knees in his crib.  Time to move the mattress down more!
Picture #3 & 4  Bookmarks that Sarah and I made.  My little girl is not only wonderfully creative, but a fabulous reader too.  She's reading Ramona the Pest and The Boxcar Children (Suprise Island).  And she's only in first grade.  I'm very sure I didn't read those books until I was in 3rd grade!  With all that reading comes bookmarks. 
Picture #5  Ezra fell asleep while hanging onto the railing of the crib.
Picture #6  Conny, Herbert, Sarah, and Ezra.
Picture #7 Ezra pulling himself up on his exersaucer.  He likes to play around it more than IN it these days! 

Friday afternoon Ezra pulled himself all the way up to standing - at only 7 1/2 months!  Crazy strong little boy!  Still no teeth though, and for that I'm glad!

No comments: