Thursday, April 15, 2010

7 months old



Here is our super happy boy in his Bum Genius cloth diaper that we got free with a coupon from Mothering Magazine. Ezra loves his cloth diapers and FREE makes it all the better! Except the velcro, I love everything about this diaper.

Andy weighed Ezra on our home scale the other day and insists that he's 20 lbs already. I can't imagine that's possible, but he IS a very heavy baby. He is very close to crawling, he gets up on all four and will move a knee or hand but then loses his balance. He also is working on sitting up, but I'm pretty sure that's a ways off. He continues to love his food. I'm so grateful that both our kids have been excellent eaters! So far he's had rice cereal and oatmeal cereal, pumpkin, applesauce, and cheerios. We mostly give him the cheerios while we're eating dinner and he has fun chasing them around on his tray. As you can see by the pictures, his legs are ALWAYS in motion. He's constantly kicking, and they are all happy and excited kicks. Soccer? Football? We'll see!

No comments: