Last weekend we drove down to Redding to visit with my cousins - we had a really wonderful time with everyone! Here is the one set of pictures I took all weekend. Sometimes I seriously forget about that funny thing in my purse called a CAMERA.
This is my cousins youngest, Simeon, playing the game SORRY with Ezra, Andy, and Sarah. I love how Ezra looks ready to join in. He always is ready to join in. It really makes him a lot of fun!
The reason we went to Redding, though, wasn't for fun and games. My cousin Kaylene's wonderful husband, Toby, passed away after a long battle with cancer. He was a such a good man and we feel blessed to have known him and blessed that he made Kaylene's life so wonderful for the 17 years they were married. Toby was a very dedicated man. Everything he did, he did well. From being a great employee, a good neighbor and homeowner, and especially in being a wonderful father and husband. I know that Andy was inspired by his dedication to his little girls so much that it changed how he viewed fatherhood. Thank you, Toby, for daring to be a better man than you had to be and for setting an example worthy of following. I can't wait to see you in Heaven!
No comments:
Post a Comment