Long. Ezra just seems so long to me already. He fills my arms, he fills my lap, he even fills my bed! This picture is just short of 4 months old.
Ezra continues to be such a happy baby. He's really got that smiling thing down and I'm sure will be quite the charmer when he grows up. He has learned how to roll from his tummy onto his back which he does NOT like at all!!
Sarah is really doing great in school these days. She breezes through her math and reading homework with very few questions or problems. She received several new books and a wonderful Bible for Christmas and has had her nose buried in all of those, reading as much as she can.
I've been feeling creative and experimental and have tried a few new recipes lately. I'll have to take a few pictures and post a few recipes with my next blog post.
No comments:
Post a Comment