So I compromised and took some pictures. Someday I'm sure, I'll complain that he's SUCH a busy boy, and why won't he slow down just a *little bit* for his mama? And then I can pull these photos out and remember...
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Cute Pictures
The other night it was getting late, Ezra was getting cranky and needed to nurse. So I took him to bed and laid down with him. Soon enough he had nursed till he was full and drifted off to that beautiful slumber that makes us all so jealous. Babies really know how to sleep, don't they? It wasn't really late enough to be my bedtime and I still needed to finish my chores, yet I had the HARDEST time pulling myself from that bed to go finish my day. Not because I was tired mind you. Because Ezra was just too darn cute to leave. I just laid there and stared at him. Can you blame me??
So I compromised and took some pictures. Someday I'm sure, I'll complain that he's SUCH a busy boy, and why won't he slow down just a *little bit* for his mama? And then I can pull these photos out and remember...




So I compromised and took some pictures. Someday I'm sure, I'll complain that he's SUCH a busy boy, and why won't he slow down just a *little bit* for his mama? And then I can pull these photos out and remember...
1 comment:
he is adorable Melissa!
Post a Comment