Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Big Sister





















First of all, can you even believe that Sarah turns 7 tomorrow?? I am so glad to have a new baby, otherwise I would be in tears over how grown-up Sarah has become. She really loves having a little brother and is always ready to help us by holding him and sharing some loves and kisses with him. I'm really blessed by her loving spirit because it is so helpful right now. (otherwise, I would never get a shower!) I think my favorite time is in the afternoon when Max goes home. I nurse Ezra out on the couch and Sarah reads to us. She's become a wonderful reader and this time of the day is just so perfect. So what if the dishes aren't done, my daughter is reading to me. And I'm so proud!

Happy Birthday, baby girl. I'm so glad you've filled my life with your joyous love!

No comments: