Friday, August 14, 2009

Honey Dew and Honey Do!





















Sorry I've been gone so long, we had some terrible computer problems that I think are finally fixed.

I'm nearly 35 weeks now and still doing great! According to BabyCenter this week baby is the size of a Honey Dew Melon and is " over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds". Development is nearly complete and all baby has to do now is sit back and grow a little bit. Baby Fey is still a great kicker and is keeping me tired with all the commotion. I've been having some contractions, but nothing overly long or strong for this stage of the game. We have our hospital tour this weekend. I'm not sure if I'm really looking forward to that or not, with all that being cut open stuff and all...

In "Honey Do" news, Andy is still working on the downstairs. What a project. I'm hoping this weekend will be pivotal for him in rounding the corner towards completion. He's had a busy summer with work and volleyball and this downstairs project. Thankfully, volleyball finished this week. The nesting in me is dying to get more things done around here, but until the downstairs is done, there is just nothing I can do on the baby's room!

No comments: