Little Fey made sure to turn around and show off all the good stuff, too. It looks like our future will include some shopping for cute little...

Baby Boy things!!!!!! "Little Andy" is very definitely a boy and a proud one, too!! So it looks like the room that is currently our "computer room" and is red and cream will be converted to a boys room in Red, Cream, and Blue with a car theme - of course!!!
We haven't decided on name yet, but have decided to keep that a surprise until his birth, anyways. Only about 19 more weeks... now, to get the rooms all switched around. OISH!!!
This was such a fun thing to do on my birthday too! Now we're off to pick up Andy at work and go to dinner at my favorite restaurant, Chez Jose!!
6 comments:
big congrats!!! I was right!!! :)
WOO HOOO! Congratulations!!
Wondering what Sarah thinks now. :o
CJJ
AWESOME news, I LOVE my boys so much, you will too!
Melissa! I'm so happy for you I could cry! Seriously! I'm so happy that you will get to experience both a daughter and a son. I know that two girls would have been an absolute blessing, but take it from me...this is awesome!
Happy Birthday!!!!!!
Congratulations Melissa!!
Post a Comment