Tuesday, May 26, 2009

23 weeks already?!


Little Andy weighs just over a pound and is nearly 12 inches long now. I know that the information I'm reading about this is right because he has recently aquired the skill of stretching out to kick and hit mom in both sides at once!! I know Andy isn't a big soccer fan, but I think little andy will be!!! He also feels like a rock in my tummy. A big heavy, ROCK! ullgh. This weekend little andy had either his head or behind sticking up toward my left rib - you could feel this hard bump of him in my tummy. I keep looking expecting to see those weird alien movements visible from out here, but not yet. I'm sure he'll put on a show soon enough, though. Nothing else new or fabulous to report in baby land. My next Dr appt will include the dreaded glucose test as well as a shot for Rh factor. Don't hate me because I get to have all the fun!

No comments: