Tuesday, September 9, 2008

More 10th Anni Pics

This plant was out front at Cooper Mountain Vineyards (our favorite!)... does anyone kno what it is?? I'm thinking it would be good for out front of our home, by the curb and trees. Look what I found out in the vineyard!
Grapes. It was a great time to go out there - the weather was perfect and the grapes were lucious with color!
Andy and I at church on our actual anni - 8/24
The card I made for Andy

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Hey, girlie...

That plant looks like phlox to me. There's all different kinds, but that's the kind we have growing around my trees. Once it roots, it grows and grows and GROWS...takes over everything. But still very cool to look at; great ground cover.

OMGosh...your hubby MADE YOU A CARD??? Crapola, is that a miracle!!! (At least, it would be in my house!) How COOL!!! Hope you all had a great time together.

Miss chattin' wit ya!!! Someday soon...