Here is the card Andy made for me. :D there are 3 flowers on there with red bling in the center - they didn't photograph too well, but I love love love that my dh MADE me a card. :D And it was full of GUSHY stuff, too!

A card I made for Patience at church...

Sarah at a VW show with Andy. She loved this grass car, loL!

Andy and I at the Kennedy School before the Accordian concert. If we had known... we wouldn't have been smiling!! ;)

Sarah and Amelie at the Kennedy School.

The Kennedy School is an old school converted into a theater, concert hall, restaurant, bar, pub, and swimming pool area. Very cool and fun!

Sarah and Amelie on the beach at Tolovana. BFF, I'm thinking :D
1 comment:
I love that Family quote, where did you get it? That VW Bug makes me laugh too!~
Post a Comment