I know, I know, it's been a whole month without an update. I was busy with some things for Sarah's preschool Graduation and then I got sick with some kind of flu. But I'm feeling better now and trying to catch up a bit.
SO. I got my own Pampered Chef Website!!! Isn't that cool?? Ok, I know I'm a dork, and so do you. Don't laugh. I've really enjoyed restocking my kitchen with better products than those I bought at St Vincent when I was 19. (seriously) We had Flank Steak the other night with the #9722 Smoky Barbecue Rub on it. OH MY GOODNESS. That was some seriously good meat! And the #1256 Avocado Peeler is SO COOL! It really works! And you didn't hear it from me, cuz I'm trying to be low carb and all, but #9721 Beer Bread Mix is TDF!!!
Anyways, love me some good new kitchen products, thats for sure. But, Pampered Chef doesn't allow me to spam my website link everywhere. Even on my own blog. But, you can email me at fey{nospam}melissa@yahoo.com and ask for the link and to be on my email list. I send an email each month letting folks know what the special of the month is. We all love a good deal, right?? :D
As far as updating the blog goes... I'll get to it. Soon I promise. :D
1 comment:
yes, happy now =)
Post a Comment