40!!
Yep, yesterday I celebrated my fourtieth birthday! I can NOT believe I'm that old. However, life has never been better. Big ol hugs and kisses to those who love me and have allowed me to live to see another birthday, haha!
Andy suprised me by taking the day off yesterday. He took Sarah, Max, and myself out to breakfast at Elmers, then to get a massage, then to Ikea for a new dining table and chairs, then home where he watched the kids while I went to the LSS to fondle ribbon and spend money. He's so good to me. :D
Linda (God bless that girl, I just love her!) stopped by at 9am with a super awesome gift - RIBBON, rub ons, a pillow, and a Starbucks GC. :D What a fabulous surprise!
Cheryl mailed me the most BEAUTIFUL APRON and a bunch of ribbons (sensing a theme here??).
Gina mailed me a beautiful GINA card. (sshhhhh, don't tell anyone, but I think GINA CARDS might be my favorite!)
And Kristin sent me not only a box full of scrapping goodies AND pc recipe books, but also a FIFTY dollar gc for Itunes. Kristin ROCKS!
Life has never been better and I'm loving each day, despite the senility that prevents me from remembering them!!!
I'm busy with housework and party prep for this weekend, but I promise pictures of the new apron, dining room, and all that good stuff next week. :D
4 comments:
Once again, happy happy birthday my dear friend. I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday and may your party be just as great.
Yes, I want to see pictures! (especially of the apron) I'm glad you had such a good birthday! Here's to many many more.
Hey! 40's not "that old"!! LOL
Wait till you reach 45! ;)
Ahem! Over a month since you've updated? Sheesh! =)
Post a Comment