Sunday, June 13, 2010

Teeth And Hair

Yesterday after eating TWO jars of babyfood in one sitting, I felt inside of Ezra's mouth like every good mom does and discovered a TOOTH! So, two days short of 9 months old Mr Ezra has his first tooth! He's had a very runny nose the past few weeks, so I guess it was all working toward getting that tooth out.

This morning Andy was getting Ezra ready for church and washed his head and face really good. It resulted in some wild hair sticking up so I decided to go with it. Here is Ezra sporting his very first MoHawk. Boys with fierce teeth need fierce hair to go with it, right??


























Ezra is still "cruising"... walking hand over hand around his play yard or around the bed. No standing independently, and frankly I'm surprised about that. He's a real go getter and is showing favoritism to his cars and blocks.
Even with runny noses, new teeth, and mama messing with his hair, you can see that Ezra is simply the happiest boy EVER. I'm so thrilled to get to be his mom.

School will be out for Sarah this week and I'm very excited to sit down with her and plot our course for the summer. In the past month, she's had both a bad stomache flu and this week a double ear infection. Poor thing. Not really how you want to end the school year. But she's done real well. She's become quite the avid reader. I'll have her post about her reading later. Hopefully this summer we can do a little baking, sewing, biking, exploring, and a new Tae Kwon Do place run by a local christian family. It should be an awesome summer for our big girl who we couldn't be prouder of.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: