Here is Ezra modeling his new Bum Genius All In One Diaper . When I got it, I wasn't sure how I would like it. The "inserts" are sewn in and make it look very odd. But once I put it on him, it went on easily and fit great. No leaks! My concern on this one is that since it's a hemp (takes longer to dry) all in one (has the PUL cover built in), that the PUL (plastic cover) will not hold up to the dryer. I like how the cover part rolls inward on the thighs.
Here is Mr Popular. He says that he loves his new diapers, he loves his Momma, and he EVEN loves the camera today. He was being very very adorable and smiling and laughing at me, but once I put the camera up, all I got were his huge wide eyes staring at the camera. This was the ONE smile I was able to capture on camera. :D Isn't he adorable? He's not as chunky as this photo makes him look, though.
Another picture of the Bum Genius.
Here is Mr Wide Eyes who was smiling until the camera thing came out. He hasn't figured out yet to KEEP smiling when the camera comes out. He is wearing a FuzziBunz Pocket diaper. You can see in the picture how the white fleece lining is showing a little bit at the thighs. It "rolls" outward a bit. I was worried this would cause wicking and give him wet clothes, and sure enough it did. I'll try and adjust the fit (there are elastic adjustments in the thighs and at the back) and see if I can fix that.
Here is our starter lot of diapers. I bought 3 cloth fitted diapers (meaning they snap on but need a cover), 3 all-in-ones (meaning they snap on and have the cover on them already) a cover, and some inserts / doublers. So far, I like the fit of the Swaddlebees Organic Cloth Fitted and the Bum Genius Organic All In One the best.
Day 1 of Cloth Diapering has been a success. Andy even changed him and reached for the cloth and not the disposable. :D
1 comment:
Great! The Bum Genius Organic is my favorite too! I'm not sure why your fuzzi bunz is doing that, can you just tuck it in?
Post a Comment