Jan 20: After forgetting a few times, I finally buy a Home Pregnancy Test and get a POSITIVE. I'm not surprised, but still in shock!
Jan 28:
today marks the 6 week point. Isn't that cool??!! I'm so excited, I'm a dork, I know. I have my first appt on 2/11 (8 weeks) and they told me today that they would do an ultrasound. I don't have morning sickness but am taking B6 3 times a day to try and prevent it altogether. Pray that it goes well. My boobs are killing me, I can feel the expansion of my uterus already, my tummy feels bloated, and my brain cell is COMPLETELY GONE. I think we'll "reveal" on St Patricks Day, which is the 13 week mark.
Feb 4:
I just wanted to say a big WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! Seven weeks today and I feel great!
Feb 11:
We had our first dr appt today which went pretty much as predicted. Here are some highlights:
The dr says there is a possibility of a VBAC, if I choose it. Who knew? We're not sure about this, but of course have plenty of time to decide.
I got paid $10 for a blood draw for a thryoid research project in pg women. They took about 10 vials of blood draws in total (for all my prenatal testing)!
We got to see the little bean - nice strong heart! AND JUST ONE!
Andy was so happy to see little bean that he now can not contain himself. We've agreed to "reveal" to Sarah this weekend via her Valentine card... and will reveal via our blog to the general public on Sunday, I guess. (get out your Fozi the Bear voice for this one:)YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 14:
can you believe this... 8 1/2 weeks and NO PUKING! I'm estatic!!!!!!!!!!! Andy took me to a nice waterfront seafood restaurant tonight (SHRIMP!) and we had a wonderful time. We decided on a boys name: Balthazar Johannes Michealangelo Jose Bernhard Marvin Andrew Fey. :PPPPPP
Feb 18:
Today is 9 weeks. My need for a morning nap has actually diminished a bit. That's very surprising. I'm feeling good and defintely feel like baby is growing in there. According to BabyCenter.com, the baby is now the size of a grape. Afternoons have been the hard time for me. I get really tired, weak like I'm going to faint, and nauseous. I HAVE to lay down, but I'm not always that tired. Last night when I got back up around 730, I made a big pot of spaghetti for tonight's dinner. I guess I need to plan to make dinners around noon so they are ready when Andy comes home and before I feel like I'm going to drop over! I got some of the blood test results back, everything within normal. I guess I'll get the rest of the results at my next Dr appt.
I don't yet know when we can have the ultrasound to determine Little Bean's sex, but I'm starting to get very excited about that!
1 comment:
Awwww, congratulations again.
Post a Comment