Sunday, December 14, 2008

Meet Mercy??

Since Butler passed, I've been missing the indoor pet companion. Even though I like Cooper, he's not an indoor dog. I'm allergic to him. I've watched the pound's listings for a few months now and saw a posting for a Lhasa Apso about 2 weeks back. I went and visited him and rubbed him all over my skin - and no allergic reaction! I brought him home on Wednesday. He's 6-8 years old, a big love, fairly quiet, and likes to eat kleenex. Which is fine. Lots of kleenex in this house!! hahah! I think I'll name him Mercy. So when he gets into trouble and I say "Oh Mercy!" I don't have to keep on going with the dog scolding. hehe. Sarah loves him, Andy agrees he's a great dog, and even Cooper has managed to make friends!

Here is Cooper posing because he didn't want to be left out of Picture Time.


Both dogs together. They really are "mutt and jeff"!! They haven't snuggled up together yet, but maybe?



And here he is - our Christmas Dog - Mercy. Ain't he cute! The nice thing about being the mom is I can bring him home. Cuz I'm the MOM. And I SAY SO! :D




He has wonderfully trained begging eyes but he doesn't whine or paw at ya, so that's good. He does follow us around the house so closely that his wet nose hits the back of your legs, though!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

He is sooooo cute!