Barb tagged me. http://barbknits.blogspot.com/ ... be sure to check out the Faith Sisters link on her blog. :D
The "rules" of the game are as follows:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag.
Ok, six random things about me, per Sarah :D
1) my mom is pretty
2) my mom is the best mom in the whole world
3) I like my mom's silly songs
4) My mom's scrapbooks are pretty, my favorite layouts are about ME!
5) My mom makes super good macaroni!
6) My favorite place to go with my mom is Starbucks for treats.
And six from me:
1) I drink my coffee black - starbucks gold coast, usually (made at home)
2) I was never in girl scouts or bluebirds when I was little.
3) My secret favorite singer is Jon Peter Lewis - go check him out!
4) I love RED!
5) I've been to the Philipines twice, Germany twice, and Canada twice.
6) The last song I downloaded was SO WHAT by Pink!
I'm going to tag
Rebecca
Melissa
Becca
Mandi
Kerri
Linda
Angie
No comments:
Post a Comment