
Sunday August 24th marks 10 years of marital bliss. survival ... some days inbetween. but TEN YEARS!!!!!! Ok, all of you who were placing bets at our wedding, PAY UP!! You have our address! :P
hehe!
I love Andy. Such a wonderful man of God. I love how kind he is and how true he loves. How blessed am I that God moved him around the world and into my broken achey heart. How blessed am I that God healed BOTH our hearts before he brought us together. How blessed am I to be loved by a man like him. ***sigh***
Reasons we're a great couple:
We agree on so much.
We trust each other.
We never have driving / direction arguements. Or checkbook arguements, for that matter.
We get it off our chests and move on!
Saturdays are for sleeping in!
We each have such different knowledge that between the two of us, we know EVERYTHING! (ok, sorta joking about that one)
We laugh.
We love.
We serve.
We renew ourselves in each other.
Yep, I love that man!
Happy Anniversary to US!
4 comments:
Remember your wedding music?
"Mad About You" and "Princess Bride" soundtracks?
Remember your blessing?
"May the Lord Bless you and Shine His Face Upon you"
I'd say He has:D
Remember your blessing?
"May the Lord Bless you and keep you, may He shine His face upon you."
I'd say that He has:D
YAY!!!!! Congrats, you lovebirds! ;) We hit 9 years this week...wahoooooo!!!!! God is good indeed, if he can keep us two whackos together that long. ;)
Celebrate well!!!!!!! ;) ~Tracey
Congratulations Melissa and Andy!
Post a Comment