Sunday, June 29, 2008

How Cool Is This???


This is the first coat of the glazing effect that sis is doing on the wall in our living/ dining. She says it will take 2-3 coats. HOW COOL IS THAT??? I love it already!!!!! I want to get this Wonderful Graffiti Quote to put on that wall... kinda at the head of the table. Won't that look great??!! I just am SO EXCITED about how it's all coming along.
We also now have paint for the bathroom and sarah's room. Just keep painting, painting, painting...
Last night, Andy set up a Slip an Slide that I bought last year. Sarah had a BLAST playing with that. And Cooper got a bath to clean up the dirty hot stinky dog. He's so pretty when he's had a bath. I even took him for a short walk around our neighborhood OFF LEASE... he stays pretty darn close to me, too. Don't tell anyone, but I really do love dopey cooper ;)
After a day of hot hot hot, sis and I went to the cheapie theater to escape the heat and saw MADE OF HONOR. Very cute film. Where have I seen that girl before though?? Today is supposed to be cooler - in the 90's. Such fun. And I have a hair appt for this afternoon. Guess tomorrow's pictures will have to include ME!
Later!

No comments: