Thursday, June 19, 2008

Got Paint!!!

We've got PAINT!! Here it is! I know, nothing to look at yet, but we're getting there. The living and dining room walls are stripped bare and ready to go. My sis (aka foreman!) will be here soon to entertain the little ones while dh and I go to town. :D
Oh, if you notice the spoogey gunk on the wall behind the paint, I'm not sure what it is. Something hidden by our old dining room table bench seat. It will be gone SOON though and is PROOF of why I MUST paint. Lol! Do you have spooge, too?? ;)













Here is a cute random pic of Sarah (well, some of Sarah!) and a little frog we found out at Champoeg park. We camped out there a few weeks ago with Rebecca and Chris, Dad and Patty, and John and Karen Carney were there for a day, too! :D Sarah had a blast, I'll post more pics later. :D












Fabric. I finally made it to http://www.millendstore.com/ up the road about 5 miles to get some fabrics for various schemes and plans. My sis is going to quilt pillow tops with this and tea dye it to get it a bit less sharp and then I'll finish sewing them and put RIBBON on them of course!












Inspiration for Sarah's room. Found these on sale at M's and had to have them. They are a jumping off point for Sarah's big girl room. Gotta love it!









No, I don't have paint for her room yet. One thing at a time!

2 comments:

Becca L. said...

Love those colors for Sarah's room. Oh, and don't feel bad - it took me 5 weeks to finish my tiny half-bath off the kitchen!

Melissa said...

Oh, I love those little flower pots! I want my own house to decorate!!! Can't wait to see things start to come together in your repainting and decorating. :)